Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions are entered into between Infymax Technologies Pvt Ltd (we, us or our) and the user
(you), together the Parties and each a Party.We provide a cloud-based software as a service platform where
individuals and businesses can manage and share their identity profiles and receive and manage contact
information (Platform) and physical cards (Products).
In these Terms, you means the person or entity registered with us as an Account holder or where you do not have
an Account, the person or entity using the Platform.If you are using the Platform on behalf of your employer or a
business entity, you, in your individual capacity, represent and warrant that you are authorized to act on behalf of
your employer or the business entity and to bind the entity and the entity’s personnel to these Terms.
- You accept these Terms by registering on the Platform and/or using the Platform and agree to not violate or
disobey any local, state, national or any other law or any order of acourt.
- When using the Platform, you must not do or attempt to do anything that is unlawful or inappropriate,
- anything that would constitute a breach of an individual’s privacy (including uploading private or personal
information without an individual's consent) or any other legal rights;
- using the Platform to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend any person, including using the Platform
to send unsolicited electronic messages;
- tampering with or modifying the Platform (including by transmitting viruses and using trojan horses);
- using data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Platform; or
- facilitating or assisting a third party to do any of the above acts.
- In consideration for your payment of the Fees, we agree to provide you with access to the Platform, the
support services and any other services we agree to provide as set out in your Account.
- We agree to use our best endeavours to make the Platform available at all times. However, from time to time
we may perform reasonable scheduled and emergency maintenance, and the Platform may be unavailable
during the times we are performing such maintenance.
- You acknowledge and agree that data loss is an unavoidable risk when using any software. To the extent you
input any data into the Platform, you agree to maintain a backup copy of any data you input into the Platform.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall have no Liability to you for any loss or corruption of data, or
any scheduled or emergency maintenance that causes the Platform to be unavailable.
- You will be charged for the Products on the basis of volumes and specifications you have selected on our
website. Title in the Products will pass from us to you upon full payment of the Product Fee.
- We may arrange, or a third party may arrange, delivery of the Products to the delivery location you notify to us,
at your cost. We accept no responsibility for delayed delivery times or damage to the Products whilst in transit.
- When making an order you agree to provide us with accurate, complete and updated information for your
digital business card. We may need to use this information to contact you.
- You are responsible for keeping your Account details and your username and password confidential and you
will be liable for all activity on your Account, including purchases made using your Account details.
- The payment methods we offer for the Fees are set out on the Platform. We may offer payment through a
third-party provider for example, Google Pay / Paytm. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control
over the actions of the third-party provider, and your use of the third-party payment method may be subject
to additional terms and conditions.
- We do not store any credit/debit card details, and all payment information is collected and stored through
our third-party payment processor/s.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Fees and Product Fees are non-refundable and non-cancellable once
- You acknowledge and agree that any Intellectual Property or content (including copyright and trademarks)
available on the Platform, the Platform itself, and any algorithms or machine learning models used on the
Platform (Our Intellectual Property) will at all times vest, or remain vested, in us.
- We authorize you to use Our Intellectual Property solely for your limited commercial use. You must not
exploit Our Intellectual Property for any other purpose, nor allow, aid or facilitate such use by any third party.
- You must not, directly or indirectly: (a) enable any person or entity other than authorized users to access and
use the Platform or Products; (b) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Platform or its related systems
or networks; (c) use or access our Intellectual Property except in accordance with these Terms; (d) modify,
copy or create any derivative work based upon ourPlatform or Products or any portion, feature or function of
our Platform orProducts; (e) reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile all or any portion of, or attempt to
discover or recreate the source code for, the Platform orProducts or access or use the Platform or Products in
order to (1) copy ideas, features, functions or graphics, (2) develop competing products or services, or (3)
perform competitive analyses; (g) remove, obscure or alter any proprietary notice related to the Platform or
Products; (h) send or store malicious code; (i) use or permit others to use the Platform or Products in violation
of applicable law; or (j) use or permit others to use the Platform or Products other than as described in these
- You must not, without our prior written consent:
- copy, in whole or in part, any of Our Intellectual Property;
- reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any of Our Intellectual
Property to any third party; or
- breach any intellectual property rights connected with the Platform, including (without limitation) altering
or modifying any of Our Intellectual Property, causing any of Our Intellectual Property to be framed or
embedded in another website, or creating derivative works from any of Our Intellectual Property.
- We welcome your feedback, ideas or suggestions (“Feedback”), but you agree that we may use your
Feedback without any restriction or obligation to you, even after this Agreement is terminated.
- This Agreement will remain in effect until the expiry or is terminated by either you or us. To terminate this
Agreement, you may contact support . We reserve the right to suspend or terminate the Services at any
time at our sole discretion and without notice. For example, we may suspend or terminate your use of the
Services if you're violating these Terms.
- We will have the rights to take legal actions on any person or entity who violate the rules and laws of the site
or its services to the fullest extent of the law as well as disable, delete or remove access to any content
without any prior notice that is offensive or is considered objectionable for some reason or violates these
Terms and Conditions or is harmful to the site or itsservices.
- We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and will always post the most current version on our
website. If a modification meaningfully reduces your rights, we’ll notify you by email. The notice will designate a
reasonable period after which the new terms will take effect. Modifications will never apply retroactively. By
continuing to use or access the Services after any modifications come into effect, you agree to be bound by the
modified Agreement. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using the Services.